I am an explorer, with great communication, organisation and leadership skills, international experience, constantly learning from different spheres.
After 10 years managing humanitarian programs, I am now meeting with a new challenge in a National Society of Red Cross, managing both Communications and Youth departments.
Feel free to click and know more about me.
Monaco Red Cross
Since november 2015
- In charge of the Communications Department : Creation and implementation of the Monaco Red Cross communication plan as Head of coms team. New visual identity & graphic standards ; print : new MRC leaflet & new annual report ; web : creation & management of 2 websites ; social networks ; campaigns and events ; internal communications ; public relations.
- In charge of the Youth Department : creation and implementation of Youth Engagement Strategy and action plan for the Monaco Red Cross. ToT in youth leadership, IHL, Principles & Values...
- Emergency communications : employee placement for International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent as FACT communications delegate in Luanda, Angola - Yellow fever crisis - July 15-31st 2016
- International relations : Monaco Red Cross focal point for migration, volunteering, youth, communications, follow up of disaster response and MRC pledges.
University Stendhal - Grenoble III
Since december 2015
- Lectures for Master I and II students (12 to 15 hours every semester) on INGOS communications and fundraising
Casa do Menor - France
- In charge of the communications part : writing of a newsletter, translation, editing and publishing
- Organisation and participation to fundraising events in France and Monaco
Monaco Red Cross
Since september 2008
- Coordination of humanitarian programs led by the Monaco Red Cross.
- Program management : Cameroon, Brazil, Mali, Burkina Faso, Togo
- Building and implementing of the international strategic plan / organizational development for the international department
- In charge of public and private partnerships.
- Fundraising and finance management. Writing, follow-up of proposals for public and private donors, including Foundations and the Monaco International Cooperation Bureau
- Management of human resources (100+ volunteers and staff)
- Humanitarian diplomacy - advocacy and lobbying with the Monaco Government, NGOs and Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement
- Youth focal point for the Monaco Red Cross
Monaco Red Cross
to september 2008
- Project management : school building in Cameroon, nurse trainings in Mali, capacity building for a hospital in Niger
- Volunteer management
- Administrative, logistic and finance management
- Creation and distribution of a quarterly newsletter for the international actions of the Monaco Red Cross
- Organization of the information and writing of the website pages for Monaco Red Cross international actions
- Head of international programs assistant
Interassociatif des Solidarités
to may 2008
- Management of the Ritimo (information network for sustainable development and international solidarity - www.ritimo.org) resource center of Nice, France
- Writing of a project to be funded by the Conseil Général of Alpes Maritimes (region of Nice, France)
CREAP (agricultural education) - Rhône-Alpes region, France
to july 2007
- - Compiling of data on international solidarity actions in agricultural education
- Field investigations
- Participation to the French Education for Development General Assembly and to the Education for Development summer university of Lyon.
- Writing and publishing of an official document
Associação Criança e Familia
to may 2004
- On a mission for the French INGO Maison de Sagesse (www.maison-de-sagesse.org), I have lived and worked in suburbs of Salvador da Bahia, Brazil.
- Adminstration and communication
- Implementing, management of a library for children at risk in the favela
- Organization of events and awareness / prevention campaigns
- Language and oral expression trainings, arts trainings for vulnerable children and youth of the favela
to june 2008
- 2006-2008 : Association IDEES, Grenoble ( France), promotion of international solidarity actions (translations, fair trade, exhibitions, events)
- 2004-2005 : Association française des étudiants volontaires (AFEV), French teacher for vulnerable migrants, Réussir l’Insertion à Bron.
to may 2006
- Teaching of French for executive workers, including for French companies (Alstom, Saint Gobain, Leroy Merlin, Carrefour...)
Strategic planning / organisational development
Management and coordination of humanitarian organisations
Partnerships, resource mobilisation and communications
Humanitarian diplomacy and advocacy
Office, Wordpress, DTP, Photoshop, Indesign, Notes.
Press release writing, public speaking, emergency communication
First aid : 2008 renewed basic first aid diploma.
Social networking : Facebook, Flickr, Instagram
Trainer : French for foreigners
Trainer : International Humanitarian Law
Trainer : Planning-Monitoring-Evaluation-Reporting
Trainer : Leadership
French : C2 level - mother tongue.
Portuguese : C2 level. 3 years in Brazil, 5 years learning experience.
English : C1 level. 2 months in USA, 14 years learning experience. 2001 Bilingual european baccalauréat.
Spanish : C1 level. 2 months in Mexico, 12 years learning experience, 2002 DBE diploma.
People and information safety on humanitarian missions
to june 2011
Communication, partnerships management and fundraising - November 2010.
INGOs finance management - November 2010.
INGOs human resources management - October 2009.
INGOs international solidarity project management - October 2008 + expert level, 2010.
Mermaid Communication agency - Witwag internet marketing agency - Cooperation bureau of Monaco - Com
Since september 2008
Press relations, press releases.
INGOs communication planning
Internet and social networks for INGOs
Humanitarian diplomacy and advocacy.
Security and safety in international missions for frequent travellers
professional Master's degree : International cooperation and multilingual communication (English and Spanish)
Université Grenoble Alpes
to september 2008
Tools and techniques of project management on ECHO base.
Communication and medias for INGOs.
Translation in international organizations.
International economy : problems of development, critical analysis of globalization.
Geopolitics of conflicts.
International Humanitarian Law, geopolitical environment, international relations.
Intercultural aspects of cooperation programs.
Academic defense on professionalization of the humanitarian field.
Universidade de São Paulo - USP (Brazil)
to september 2006
- Brazilian modern politics
- Anthropology of black identity
- Ancient Tupi Guarani
- African Portuguese speaking countries history, literature, politics, culture (Angola, Mozambique)
- French for foreigner teaching (pedagogy, didactic)
Feel free to contact the following key figures :
Since june 2011
Dr Claude SIMONNOT, President of Steps Consulting Social and co-founder of Handicap International : email@example.com – I have defended Monaco Red Cross humanitarian programs twice for validation by the International Cooperation bureau of the Monaco Red Cross.
Antoine PEIGNEY, Director of International Relations and Operations for the French Red Cross : firstname.lastname@example.org – I met Mr. PEIGNEY in different occasions during my professional experience at the Monaco Red Cross and he knows about my motivation and qualifications.
Frédéric JOLI, Spokesperson of ICRC in France : email@example.com / http://cicr.blog.lemonde.fr/ - I have worked with Mr JOLI in different occasions during my professional experience at the Monaco Red Cross and we have built a strong professional relationship.