I am an explorer, with great communication, organisation and leadership skills, international experience, constantly learning from different spheres.
After 10 years managing humanitarian programs, I am now meeting with a new challenge in a National Society of Red Cross, managing both Communications and Youth departments.
Feel free to click and know more about me.
Monaco Red Cross
Since September 2008
- Coordination of humanitarian programs led by the Monaco Red Cross.
- Program management : Cameroon, Brazil, Mali, Burkina Faso, Togo
- Building and implementing of the international strategic plan / organizational development for the international department
- In charge of public and private partnerships.
- Fundraising and finance management. Writing, follow-up of proposals for public and private donors, including Foundations and the Monaco International Cooperation Bureau
- Management of human resources (100+ volunteers and staff)
- Humanitarian diplomacy - advocacy and lobbying with the Monaco Government, NGOs and Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement
- Youth focal point for the Monaco Red Cross
The Red Cross / Red Crescent Movement is the world's largest humanitarian organization, providing assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions.
Our vision is to prevent and alliviate human suffering, and thereby contribute to the maintenance and promotion of human dignity and peace in the world.
Founded in 1948, the Monaco Red Cross consists of 50 staff members and more than 500 volunteers.